Domain add-on services added to the checkout form of the Hepsia Control Panel
Efficient domain management requires a wide range of add-on services, which may often fall out of a user’s focus if not marketed efficiently.
To improve the findability of the domain name upgrades in the Hepsia Control Panel, we have brought them to your customers’ fingertips in the form of handy suggestions on the domain search form.
Where do I find the add-on options?
Starting from today, users will have the option to add extra management services for their domain names at the last step of the domain registration/transfer procedure.
Whether they use the regular domain search form in the Domain Manager or the live search form in the left-hand sidebar of the Control Panel, they will be presented with a list of add-on suggestions for their newly registered or transferred domain names, right before payment.
Here is how the add-on part of the checkout page will look like:
If a user registers/transfers more than one domain name, only the add-on suggestion list for the first domain name will be expanded:
What add-on services are available?
The new, domain search form-added set of extra services is aimed at expanding your clients’ control over their domains and, of course, at raising your per-customer revenue.
Here are the services that your customers will be presented with:
- host domain name in the hosting account (enabled by default);
- Domain Whois Protection – will be enabled during the whole period of registration (1-10 years);
- an SSL certificate – will be enabled for 1 year if the domain is registered for 1 year; for 2 years – if the domain is registered for 2 years; and for 3 years – if the domain is registered for 3-10 years;
- a Wildcard SSL certificate – will be issued for 1 year if the domain is registered for 1 year; for 2 years – if the domain is registered for 2 years; and for 3 years – if the domain is registered for 3-10 years;
- a dedicated IP address – will be assigned to the domain name automatically and will be ready for use on the given host; will be enabled until the expiration date of the web hosting account;
TIP: The option to add both an SSL and a dedicated IP address to a domain will help users get a secure host configured by our technicians right there and then, without any action required on their part.Originally published Monday, May 25th, 2015 at 4:01 pm, updated May 25, 2015 and is filed under Hepsia Control Panel.
Tags: Domain Names, web hosting control panel, Hepsia control panel
May 25th, 2015 at 7:06 pm